Level 2 Desktop Support
$30.00 - $33.00 / hour
14 August 2019
IT and technology
A reputable company and an industry leader in their field. Located in the heart of Brisbane with fantastic public transport accessibility. Join their team on this journey by providing your customers with a first-class desktop service.
In this fast-paced role no two days are ever the same. You will provide computer desktop support to students on and off campus. You will be responsible for adopting and promoting cyber security practices. Provide phone, email and remote support. Diagnose and resolve hardware and software faults on assigned devices. You must be self-motivated, can work under pressure and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Commercial experience in a Desktop Role
- Brilliant communication skills to write reports, business correspondence, and user instructions.
- Outstanding track record of owning and executing technology implementation projects.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organized, a self-starter who can priorities tasks in a fast-paced workplace and you have exceptional problem-solving skills. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, look no further.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each day.
- A creative, highly energized workplace.
- The support of a fun and friendly team
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Thomas Callender> in our <Robert Half technology> office on <30394202>
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202