Documents Records Management Officer
$25.00 - $26.00 / hour
6 August 2019
Based in Brisbane CBD, this leading organisation seeks an experienced and motivated legal records officer to join this exciting new project. This is a role where your experience and knowledge will be appreciated and acknowledged. MUST have prior legal records background and experience using Edocs Elite.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management , your primary focus is to assist in the records management of legal documents. Your key duties will include:
- Archival of boxes as needed
- Competent in the use of Edocs Elite and Visual Files
- Sentencing and disposal of records
- Maintain records and evidence with regards to document and record management to ensure compliance
As the successful candidate, you will have the ability to demonstrate:
- Experience in legal record and document management (including storage)
- Experience in reading, interpreting and understanding legal documents
- Skilled in sentencing and disposal
- High attention to detail and accuracy
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person. This role will commence immediately for the right person so apply now.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact <Kristie Baker> in our <Brisbane> office on <3039 4204>.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202