Internal/Agency Recruiter | | CBD | Temp 5 Weeks
$25 - 28 / hour
June 25, 2018
This well-known company is looking for an Internal Recruiter for a temporary position. This role is primarily responsible for high volume resourcing recruitment. This is a large and loud team that is looking for the perfect cultural fit. If you are someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced team and highly corporate environment this is the role for you! This is a creative team who enjoys thinking outside the box and requires someone who is looking switched on and personable.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Phone screening candidates
- Conducting reference checks and eligibility background checks
- Interviewing candidates both via skype and face to face
- Providing resume advice
- Updating the candidate database as needed
- Organising employment contracts for suitable candidates
- Posting advertisements on seek
- Utilising other ways to source candidates including LinkedIn and referrals
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, processes and procedures
As a successful candidate will be able to start work ASAP and you will have at least 2 years recruitment experience, both internal or agency.
Excellent written and verbal communication is essential, along with a high attention to detail. This role will be high volume recruitment, so our client is looking for someone who can manage their workload and work well under pressure.
You will be passionate about recruitment and sourcing the best talent in the market by thinking outside the box.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 30394204
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane