Internal Recruitment Advisor | Temp-Perm | Spring Hill
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 14 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 120917OJ
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Our client is in a period of growth and exciting changes for the future! They are looking for a Recruitment super star to join their organisation and be a part of this exciting time.
This opportunity is a temp-perm position, so our client is looking for someone who wants stability but a role that provides learning and growth.
This role is primarily responsible for assisting the Human Resource Consultant in all aspects of Recruitment and general HR support on upcoming projects. This Not-For-Profit organisation is truly open to change, new ideas and keeping up the trends in the recruitment world.
Reporting to the Human Resource Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain all recruitment documentation
- Writing position descriptions
- Being able to handle high volume recruitment
- Coordinating the screening of internal and external applicants
- Conducting reference and VEVO checks
- Ensuring applicants complete psychometric testing
- Communicating professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing new starter packs
- Aligning new candidates to values of the organisation
- Updating and maintaining the HRIS
- Ensuring a smooth on-boarding process
- Preparing recruitment reports for the HR consultant
- Working off excel spreadsheets to meet recruitment deadlines and updating when needed
- Assisting with some face to face interviews
- Providing interview feedback and tips for applicants
- Maintain a strong and accurate talent pool for positions
As a successful candidate will have more than 3 years' experience within a high volume Recruitment position either internal or agency. You will love working on multiple roles at the one time and the adrenaline of working to deadlines to find the perfect candidate.
You will be open to change, able to handle conflicting tasks and think outside the recruitment box! This is role is not for the structured, for this role you will need to be able to work on multiple roles and be able to change from one task to another without thinking.
If you are a Recruitment professional wanting to make a positive change on an organisation then this role is for you! You will develop great working relationships with other Senior Leaders and communicate with them at all times in regards to your recruitment process.
For this position holding a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource and having experience within Not-For-Profit will be highly advantageous.
This is an exciting new opportunity so don't miss out APPLY NOW, as interviews are already being held this week! Due to the nature of the position you will be immediately available and ready for interview this week.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Olivia Jenkins in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street