Internal Recruiter | Not-For-Profit | Auchenflower
$28 - 32 / hour
Administration & Office
This well-known company is looking for an Internal Recruiter for a 3month temporary position with the high chance of extension for the right candidate. This role is primarily responsible for high volume recruitment and providing administration support when needed to the Human Resource team.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Phone screening candidates
- Conducting reference checks and eligibility background checks
- Interviewing candidates both via skype and face to face
- Providing resume advice
- Updating the candidate database when needed
- Organising employment contracts for suitable candidates
- Sending offer letters to candidates
- Posting advertisements on seek
- Utilising other ways to source candidates including LinkedIn and referrals
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, processes and procedures
As a successful candidate will have recent experience within a similar role. You will have Recruitment experience, both internal or agency. Proven experience working within the Not-For-Profit or Aged Care is essential.
Excellent written and verbal communication is essential along with a high attention to detail. This role will be high volume recruitment, so our client is looking for someone who can manage their workload and work well under pressure.
You will be passionate about Recruitment and sourcing the best talent in the market by thinking outside the box. Due to the nature of the position you will be immediately available, and have your own reliable transport.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 30394204
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane