Human Resources Manager | Immediate start
$90000 - 110000 / annum
23 November 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic organisation seeking a Human Resources manager to join their East Brisbane team to offer the provision of strategic and operational people solutions for their portfolio of business.
You will be in a key leadership role which is responsible for the management and delivery of HR Services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with leadership teams and key stakeholders to develop and drive tailored HR strategies and operational solutions
- Provide trusted advice on policy, state of the art processes and operationalising frameworks to support the business' goals and for annual HR led activities
- Responsible for overseeing the HR operations function and management of HR Officers
- Develop, implement and embed key strategic solutions around talent, performance and capability development priorities.
To be successful in this role, you will be a strategic HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and strong skills in building strategic partnerships. You will also be able to deliver on the following:
- Quality of advice measured by feedback from clients
- Timeliness and responsiveness of service level
- Quality of HR solutions and initiatives as agreed
- Full compliance to relevant employment regulatory requirements in delivery of advice and processes.
- Establishment of credibility as trusted advisor and strategic enabler within client group
- Efficient execution of the delivery of HR Services
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202