HR Administrator | Ascot | 2 months Temp
$25 - 30 / hour
Administration & Office
This well-known company within the professional services sector is looking for a Human Resource Administrator. This role is primarily responsible for assisting with Human Resource functions and services, providing administrative support and assistance on projects to the Human Resources team. This role is a temporary role for 2 months.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to general HR phone enquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Administrative support in various areas of the HR department
- Collating, filing, scanning and maintaining of the HR team member files.
- Preparation of employment contracts and amendment notices.
- Job advertisement/listing proof reading
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Conducting reference checks
- Communication with line managers, providing recruitment updates
- Managing excel spreadsheets
- Basic knowledge of Australian HR/IR legislation and regulations
As a successful candidate will have recent experience within a similar role and be very discreet with confidential data. You will have experience supporting a HR Team in all administrative tasks. Excellent written and verbal communication is critical along with a high attention to detail.
Having experience in a previous temporary role is desirable. You will be passionate about assisting staff and the community. You must be immediately available!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Elle Rees in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204 .
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane