Human Resource Advisor - Industrial Relations
$70.00 - $75.00 / hour
27 August 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company seeking a Human Resource Advisor to join their southside team to offer industrial relation solutions for their portfolio of business.
You will be in a key leadership role which is responsible for the management and delivery of HR Services. You will be the first point of contact to ensure leaders are provided with accurate and timely advice regarding all industrial relations, employee engagement and performance management matters.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to provide IR advice within risk parameters
- Provide trusted advice on policy, state of the art processes and operationalising frameworks to support the business' goals and for annual HR led activities
- Maintain a solid understanding of the awards and agreements and employment law that governs employment of staff
- Provide advice and support to leaders on a range of employee related matters and work with leaders to address concerns before they escalate
- Support and advise the People Experience Coordinators with general queries and activities pertaining to the employee lifecycle and act as an escalation point
- Respond to employee general queries where appropriate
- Support leaders to follow appropriate processes in relation to probation, performance and termination
To be successful in this role, you will be a, Industrial relations HR professional who has exceptional work ethic and strong problem solving skills.You will also be able to deliver on the following:
- Ability to identify risks and issues, then collaborate, coach and support leaders to develop solutions to minimise risk
- Timeliness and responsiveness of service level
- Identify issues that are beyond scope of the role and seek advice, support and/or escalation to the relevant partner
- Full compliance to relevant employment regulatory requirements in delivery of advice and processes.
- Support the partners in operational reporting to the business and recommend appropriate actions based on trends.
- Efficient execution of the delivery of HR Services
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202