$70000 - 75000 / annum
June 25, 2018
This company is going through exponential growth and due to this are looking to hire a permanent HR officer to assist in opening the Brisbane office. This company is looking for someone who can work autonomously and in a true generalist role. This company boasts room for growth and the opportunity to join a new energetic team.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager, your role will involve:
- Consolidating the outsourced payroll process
- Collating, filing, scanning and maintaining of the HR database
- Drafting contracts and letters
- Assisting with renumeration/performance reviews
- Implementing training and onboarding/induction processes
- Assisting with employee queries and being the first point of contact
- Full end to end recruitment including vevo checks
- General administration
To be successful in this role you must have prior experience in HR at a coordinator/officer level or higher.
The ideal candidate will have a basic understanding of payroll and be looking for a long-term career with this company.
Attitude is key in this role and they are requiring someone who can work autonomously.
You will enjoy working in a busy environment and working in a supportive office.
This role is open to a notice period however to be successful in this role you must be available to interview for this role this week. Those who succeed in this role will be rewarded justifiably.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane Office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/brisbane