HR Coordinator/Advisor | Immediate Start | 3-4 Months
$55 - 60 / annum
Administration & Office
This large Not-For-Profit organisation is seeking an experienced HR Coordinator/Advisor to join their small, close knit HR team.
This is a hands-on role primarily responsible for providing proactive, high quality service to the staff in the business as well as giving commercially sound advice and support on a wide range of employee relations, ensuring it is aligned with the business objectives. This role will see you act as the first point of contact for all People and Culture relating incoming calls. Our client is looking for a candidate who can handle high volume incoming HR related enquires. This role will be heavily administration based as your will be supporting the HR team with letters of offer, contracts and any HR documentation required.
Your role will involve but not limited to:
- Taking high volume HR related enquiries
- Assist with enquiries regarding recruitment inductions
- Provide information, support and advice on a range of HR matters to client groups within the whole organisation
- Providing timely and accurate HR advice
- Liaise with customer groups and clients to provide a high level service
- Interpret award entitlements and terms and conditions of workplace agreements
- Liaising with and assisting payroll
- Understanding which performance management enquiries need to be passed on the relevant team
- Assist with probations reviews
- Generating employment contracts and letters of offer
- Ensure employee information is kept up to date
- General HR administration as required
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience as a HR Coordinator and/or HR Advisor as well as extensive knowledge and experience across a range of HR functions, processes and protocols.
You will have demonstrated experience in providing accurate HR Advice and managing your administration workload for the HR team.
You will have an energetic yet calm attitude and the ability to work well with all levels of management and key stakeholders.
If you are immediately available and have the necessary skills and attributes for this role then apply now as we are holding interviews this week.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane