$57,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
6 August 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a HR Assistant to join the Brisbane team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an HR Coordinator with your key responsibilities including:
- Managing all inbound HR enquiries within the organisation
- Assisting and conducting Performance Reviews
- Coordinating the induction programme for new employees
- Providing administrative support for recruitment and selection campaigns
- Collating and distributing training materials, handouts and induction kits
- Processing Payroll Administration
- Running through performance management, redundancy, terminations, compensation and disciplinary processes
- Representing businesses in unfair dismissals and general protections conciliations
- Diary management and travel coordination
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge on current state HR Legislations
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong HR experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202