HR Advisor | Part TIme
$75000 - 80000 / annum
3 June 2019
This nation-wide company is looking for a new HR Advisor to join their large Brisbane offices. This organisation prides themselves on their service, growth in the community and being a friendly environment for all staff.
You will provide high level expertise and leadership on a range of workforce issues, activities and programs that contribute significantly to the achievement of the organisation's strategic plan and promote best practice in order to improve site and organisational performance. Someone who has a passion for boosting workplace morale and being innovative.
As the HR advisor, your role will involve but not limited to:
- Prepare employment agreements/contracts
- Provide HR advice to line management covering all aspects of people management
- Interpret award entitlements and terms and conditions of workplace agreements
- Manage employee grievances and dispute resolution cases
- Onboarding and induction of new starters
- Build and foster relationships within the business
- Support and educate leaders within the company in regards to best practices
- Maintain and update employee files
- General HR duties as required
As the successful candidate, you will have recent experience as a HR Advisor or HR Business Partner as well as extensive knowledge and experience across a range of HR functions, processes and protocols. You will have demonstrated experience in the interpretation and application relevant HR Legislation and HR Principles, Awards and Agreements
It is essential you have experience in supporting senior leaders and executives and ideally experience working in a fast paced environment. Interviews will be held late this week so apply now.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Brisbane office on 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202