$30.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
7 May 2019
This ASX listed company are truly leaders in their field and are one of the most passionate and driven companies we get to work with. Due to growth, they are seeking an highly experienced HR Administrator to join their small but tight-knit team.
This is the true HR Administrator position where you will focus on the onboarding processes and assist the HR team with a variety of responsibilities. This is a busy, challenging and varied role but you will be working with motivating managers who will you full trust and autonomy in the role.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as an HR Administrator with your key responsibilities including:
- Managing all inbound HR enquiries within the organisation
- Assisting the induction programme for new employees
- Providing administrative support for recruitment and selection campaigns
- Assisting with and collating and distributing training materials, handouts and induction kits
- Conducting tasks on ELMO, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- General ad hoc HR administration duties
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has a passion for HR and is motivated about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
Please note that the company is not close to public transport, however there is on site parking.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202