$24 - 27 / hour
12 November 2018
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Automotive industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a HR Administrator to join their inner CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to up skill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your experience within HR and Administration with your key responsibilities including:
- Managing all inbound HR enquiries within the organisation
- Assisting and conducting performance reviews
- Coordinating the induction programme for new employees
- Providing administrative support for recruitment and selection campaigns
- Collating and distributing training materials, handouts and induction kits
- Processing Payroll Administration
- Diary management and travel coordination
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge on current state HR Legislation
To be successful in this role, you will have a Tertiary qualification within Human Resources. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202