$25 - 30 / hour
Administration & Office
This well-known company within the construction industry sector is looking for a Human Resource Administrator. This role is primarily responsible for assisting the People and Culture Manager, providing administrative support and assisting with the Recruitment process. This role is a temporary role for 4 weeks.
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to general HR phone enquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Administrative support in various areas of the HR department
- Collating, filing, scanning and maintaining of the HR team member files.
- Updating the HR database
- Finalising some position descriptions
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Conducting reference checks
- Assisting with performance reviews
- Managing excel spreadsheets
- Entering leave applications
We are looking for HR Admin SUPER STAR, someone who loves a challenge and is looking to build on their HR admin skills.
Our client is looking for a candidate that is down to earth, likes to have a laugh but yet knows when to knuckle down and work to deadlines! For this role you must be comfortable working in a blue collar environment.
Free parking is available on-site so having access to your own reliable transport is a must.
For the right candidate this role will start on FRIDAY, so if you are immediately available have recent and proven HR administration experience then apply now!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane