Help Desk Support
$32 - 35 / hour
8 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is an enterprise level company looking for your brilliance as a Help Desk Analyst to support local and remote users. If you are creative problem solver who enjoys working in a large and complex environment this could be the ideal opportunity to fast-track your career and build a strong profile in the Brisbane market.
In the fast-paced role you will respond to and follow up on incidents submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups, as well as providing IT support for the current stack of Windows including Office 365, Windows 10 and Citrix, and a variety of other applications used internally. Let your eye for detail and creativity shine as you independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues and identify recurring technical issues, proposing solutions to address the cause of problems using automation or escalating.
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven experience installing and configuring everything Windows, with exposure to networking.
- Exposure to Cloud (AWS or Azure), Virtualization technologies
- Exposure to Application support
- Exposure to SQL databasing
- Experience in Windows 10 and Office 365 administration.
- Outstanding analytical skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems.
- Good knowledge of basic TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Experience in training end users to use IT as an enabler.
- Experience in improvement around processes and supporting IT as a self-service.
You have in-depth knowledge of technical windows environment troubleshooting in a fast-paced environment. What is important is your ability to communicate in lamest terms with non-technical users, and guide customers through a journey of exemplary customer service.
What's on offer?
- A fast-paced environment with a buzzing vibe and awesome team spirit.
- The type of roster which allows you to have a work-life balance.
- Technical development alongside an attractive hourly rate.
- Convenient location located in the heart of Brisbane city with easy accessibility to public transport.
- Genuine investment by management to help you become the best you can be
- A rare chance to grow your skill set and enjoy career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202