Full Stack Developer
$130 - 130000 / annum
1 May 2019
IT and technology
- Digital Audio Recording Software Provider
- Captures, stores and distributes court hearings and transcripts.
- Provides secure access to lawyers and court reporters.
- Growing global client base, recently penetrated US market.
- Outstanding career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours, working from home and job share options
- Flat hierarchy
- Modern office wand great transport links
- Backend, Frontend and Full Stack roles available
- Develop and maintain the product - focussing on quality, reliability, efficiency, security, maintainability and usability.
- Participate in high level application design discussions.
- Support and mentor other developers in the team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Automated testing (unit, integration and e2e) paradigms and technologies.
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD tools and pipelines.
- Clear and effective communication & interpersonal style.
- Participating in an agile development environment.
- High attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please apply today with an updated & relevant resume. Thank you.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202