Full function AP Officer
$25 - 28 / hour
27 November 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a great opportunity to utilise your high volume AP skills with a leading Australian organisation. Due to extended leave, this role will go for between 3-6 months however there is a high chance of extension.
Reporting to the AP Manager and working with an experienced team, your end to end AP duties will include:
- matching of purchase orders to supplier invoices
- Supplier invoice and credit note entry and reconciliation
- High volume invoice processing
- Supplier payment runs (weekly and monthly)
- Review unmatched deliveries
- Review outstanding requests for credit
- Responding to queries
- Admin as required
- Working knowledge of NetSuite or Dynamics would be an advantage
As the successful candidate, you will be experienced in end-to-end AP within a high volume environment. You will be team oriented, happy to help others and have thorough accuracy skills both alphabetical and numerical. Experience with Dynamics, NetSuite or a large ERP is essential.
This role commences next week so to be considered for this opportunity, you must be immediately available and have your own reliable transport!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202