Front end developer - eCommerce
$100000 - 120000 / annum
8 November 2018
IT and technology
If you are passionate about eCommerce this is the opportunity you have been looking for. Our client is an exciting company offering a high-growth, dynamic environment where creativity, innovative thinking and energy are valued and rewarded. This is a rare chance to join an exceptional team and learn from the best to set your career on a growth path.
As eCommerce Specialist, you will be responsible for item set up and oversight of more than one sales channel or website.
Each day brings fresh variety as you manage site content and work with cross-functional team members to develop streamlined processes, content and promotional strategy.
In addition to day to day management of the site(s), this exceptional role will see you assist business leaders develop the eCommerce roadmap and capture business requirements for enhancements and/or new functionality.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Exceptional eCommerce experience spanning at least three years in a retail or eCommerce setting.
- Brilliant experience directly managing a website and sales channels.
- Shopify experience highly desirable.
- Strong organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Impressive written and verbal communication skills.
You are a self-starter and quick thinker who can prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
You are also able to be flexible and willing to change course depending on business needs. As a talented developer, you are able to really own the development of this platform and be responsible for the subsequent success.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A great culture/team environment that shares your passion for success.
- A company that rewards excellence, innovation and independent thinking and provides the training and mentoring to set your career on a fast track.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202