Firmware Engineer - R&D
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 21 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 75391LS
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This international company is responsible for delivering next generation solutions to the utilities industries. With an ever-increasing demand for greater control and transparency on resource consumption this organization is perfectly positioned for rapid and continuous growth.
This Senior Firmware engineer will be responsible for the development and implementation of software across new and existing products. This role has a broad scope allowing you to further develop skills outside of standard Firmware Development though interaction with multiple business stakeholders.
Experience in the following will be required:
- Commercial experience in embedded firmware development.
- Demonstrated experience of full development life cycle of embedded firmware for high volume consumer products.
- Demonstrate experienced in specifying and implementing RTOS and embedded software (C, C++, assembler).
- Demonstrated experience in developing to common communications protocols (DLMS protocol experience looked upon favorably).
- A deep knowledge of networking, based on extensive experience
This is a great opportunity to work across a number of high tech solutions in one of the most exciting growth industries on the global market. This is a large international company however the R&D division is still small enough for you to have an immediate and direct impact on the success of ongoing product development.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Lachlan Scott in our Brisbane office on 30394202 or email Lachlan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street