$40 - 45 / hour
22 March 2019
Robert Half Management Resources has partnered with an award-winning company within the travel industry in Brisbane's CBD. They are looking to bring onboard an immediately available Financial Analyst for 9 months to cover a maternity leave. Previous experience as a Financial Analyst is a must.
In this role you will be working as a part of the national finance department, specifically within their planning and reporting team. This position requires excellent communication skills as you will be interacting with management on a regular basis to provide support and analysis regarding the performance, planning and financial opportunities for the business.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analysis
- Completing the month end process
- Providing financial analysis support on business initiatives and general commercial insight
- Prepare quarterly and mid-quarterly analysis reports
- Ability to build, maintain, and edit reports using internal reporting software
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and communication to internal and external stakeholders
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- 3-4 years' experience in a similar role
- CA/CPA qualifications completed or in progress
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with SAP software is highly regarded
- Highly motivated and dedicated to deliver business outcomes
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202