Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 02 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 310717RH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a leader within the heavy industry sector on a global scale. The organisation is a reputable and high-performing business with a head office in Brisbane whose finance team require some assistance within the Financial Analyst team.
Our client is seeking the skills of a Financial Analyst to support efforts providing oversight on the organizations operational and financial performance through the following activities :
- Planning, forecasting and reporting analysis directly to executives
- Developing scenarios and models for the depiction of feasibility of projects
- Business case development of potential investment opportunities
- Strategic planning around processes and revenue effectiveness
- Streamlining the organizational practices
- Collaborating and liaising with senior executives and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an individual to develop their career and analytical skills base. As a highly-regarded player in the market place, this is a key time to be part of our client's growth strategy and could result in a longer term career move.
You will be a qualified Financial Analyst who is keen to gain new experiences in a large and complex environment. You will be a commercially driven individual with excellent communication skills, keen to find areas in which to add value both within the finance team, and across other operational areas of the business.
This is a genuine opportunity to gain visibility in one of Brisbane's higher profile employers.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Rebecca Hull in our Brisbane office on 3039 4202
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street