$70000 - 75000 / annum
28 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking to build and enhance your financial skills whilst fast-tracking your accounting career? If so, we are looking for you! Our client is a prestigious, leading organization in their chosen industry.
This exciting team environment offers you a phenomenal work space/office, excellent benefits and sought-after career advancement opportunities. This position reports to the Senior Financial Accounting Manager, and if you are successful in your application, you will join a hardworking and high-performing team.
Your Skills & Experience
- First move from a Big 4/ Mid- Tier Practice
- Solid knowledge of Accounting standards and Tax Law
- Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related field
- CPA or CA
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
- Forward-thinking experience in general accounting and administration support.
- Excellent eye for detail and dedication to accuracy.
- Strong communication skills to explain ideas to a variety of colleagues.
You have learnt your craft within a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Practice and will have extraordinary skills with numbers and a real passion for pinpoint accuracy. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional chance to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
- A fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- A challenging and dynamic workplace.
- A supporting employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
- A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202