Finance Team Leader
$85000 - 95000 / annum
16 May 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a national organisation who employ more than 15,000 people across Australia. A market leader in their field, they have a diverse portfolio of businesses which includes a number of recognised national brands. There are looking for a Team Leader to play a key role in the development of the finance function and wider business over the coming years.
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, core responsibilities include;
- Staff management of 4 direct reports
- Review and analyse all team reconciliations on a monthly basis to ensure accuracy
- Complete review of general ledger P&L and key balance sheet accounts to ensure integrity of ledger
- Complete doubtful and bad debt journals where required
- Prepare reconciliations, investigate and review outstanding transactions in balance sheet accounts
- Identify improvements and make recommendations to gain efficiencies in the business
- Respond to financial enquiries by gathering, analysing, summarising and interpreting data
CA/CPA qualifications are essential. Furthermore, you will need to have demonstrated leadership ability and have an interest in process improvement.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Hector McKirdy in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202