Senior Management Accountant
$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Brisbane
21 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Join this rapidly growing SME based in inner-east Brisbane, currently evolving via rapid growth into a market leader in their field. Having experienced exponential growth as a start-up over the last 6 years, they are a force to be reckoned with in their market and making significant inroads. Management need additional support in transforming the business into the leading player in the sector and as such they have created this position to help them realise this vision
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Management Accountant will be the senior Finance & Accounting professional in the business and will grow into a Financial Controller as the company continues to grow. The core responsibilities include;
- Leading a small team in the production of monthly management accounts including preparation of month-end accrual journals
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Providing support to management through ad-hoc financial analysis
- Reporting of monthly results to the Executive Management team, and providing assistance in the interpretation of financial results, Cash and Cash Flow Management
- Completing Quarterly reports for the Board Meeting
- Liaising with Tax Accountants and advisers
- Business partnering, driving decision making through robust reporting and commentary
In order to be successful in this position you will need to display an analytical mind and a strong track record of partnering with operations teams. You will be career focused and relish the opportunity to build and develop strong relationships with all stakeholders. In addition, you will have a proven track record or ability to demonstrate similar experience in an SME environment of:-
- Implementing systems improvements
- Improving financial reporting
- Being highly flexible and adaptable
What's on offer?
- A dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- A fast-paced and energised work environment.
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Hector McKirdy in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202