$90000 - 95000 / annum
1 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Looking for the challenge of an energising environment where no two days are the same? If that sounds like you, we have the ideal opportunity. Our client is a growing, dynamic organisation and a leader in its field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, SME Finance Manager. You will be part of a talented team and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
This role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. Your energy and excellent motivational skills will be required to drive and lead the full accounting team's performance to meet close deadlines. As an excellent collaborator, you will be working alongside the CFO to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
- Advanced credentials such as CPA, CA preferred.
- Outstanding relevant financial experience spanning at least six years.
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation with a high customer service orientation.
- Solid technology and analytical abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems.
You are a creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities, and maintains a vision for continuous improvement. Your outstanding experience will drive superior reporting and analysis of results, and your leadership skills will be a brilliant asset to mentor an already talented and highly professional team. You have the confidence to partner with executives and the tremendous communication skills to convey complex ideas in straightforward terms. Your unparalleled business insights allow you to bring innovation and a fresh approach to a variety of challenges.
What's on offer?
- A true career opportunity.
- A valuable opening to showcase your skills and be rewarded for excellence.
- The camaraderie of a highly skilled team.
- A fast-paced work environment where no two days are the same.
- The flexibility of a workplace where you can work both independently and as part of a team.
- An extensive, tailored program of professional development.
- A company that values work-life balance and promotes on the basis of ability.
To submit your CV, please click on the "Apply Now" button or for more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Robert Half Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202