$110000 - 115000 / annum
8 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you.
Robert Half is working exclusively with a leading Brisbane based organization in their search for a Finance Manager to join them at an exciting stage of their growth and development.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible in leading the operations of the Finance Team, to ensure full compliance around all their Financial activities. You will manage and co-ordinate the full General Accounting processes, leading a successful team of 4 staff. As well as the usual duties associated with a Finance Manager, you will also be instrumental in process improvement and development across the financial and reporting systems, as well as recommending technical improvements and advice around tax, reporting and financial regulations to the leadership team and the Board.
As the Finance lead, you will also oversee all functions such as budget management, financial reporting and audit liaison. You will draw on your experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will also oversee the efficient working of A/P and A/R.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Proven knowledge of all accounting management including current tax law
- Service industry experience where you have formulated budgets
- Fixed Asset Management
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202