$110000 - 150000 / annum
July 17, 2018
Finance and accounting
This business has, and still is, expanding quickly and now operates across several states within Australia. With multiple business lines they are well diversified and have positioned themselves strongly within an ever changing economy. With a focus on their employee's careers they are widely recognised as an employer of choice with a retention rate that is the envy of their competitors.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
- End of Month & Board reporting including analysis and commentary around results
- Develop and implement controls, processes and procedures across various business units
- Oversight of consolidation adjustments along with analysis and FX exposures
- Manage and mentor 3 staff and further develop and recruit in line with growth
- Develop budgets, forecast and cash-flow models
- Manage Audit process and liaise with internal/external advisors
- Ad-hoc project and potential system implementation support
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of accounting principles and Statutory Reporting. You are CA/CPA Qualified and ideally you have commenced your career within a reputable chartered practice and have since gone on to gain valuable commercial experience preferably within a large or growing company. You will have a desire to own your role and the End of Month process and be easily able to work with a variety of stakeholders.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply now button or for further information, contact Travis Steel (CPA) in our Brisbane office on (07) 3039 4202