$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
18 July 2019
This national head office is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join their small but tight-knit team. This is a temporary opportunity that requires an immediate start.
As the Executive Assistant your responsibilities include:
- Calendar and diary management
- Document preparation including monthly reporting
- Meeting agendas, minutes and papers
- Coordinating all travel arrangements
- Coordinating internal and external meetings / events
- Managing expenses
- Managing a small administration team
- Liaising with Government bodies and external companies such as law firms and insurance providers
- General administration as required
If you are an experienced Executive Assistant who is looking to work in an adult environment with a direct but down-to-earth CEO than this is the role for you.
This a high paced role, so the successful candidate must be able to handle a high volume work load and work well under pressure.
This role is 9am to 5pm with some overtime required during busy times e.g. board meetings and conferences however there is flexibility within the organization.
The office is a very fun environment and they are looking for someone energetic who will fit right in.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202