Events and Communications Officer
$73000 - 79000 / annum
24 May 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Not for Profit industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Event Coordinator to join the Brisbane team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as an Event Coordinator with your key responsibilities including:
- Organising workshops
- Managing events and clients
- Working closely with managers and following direction
- Coordinating training workshops
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Administrative tasks, such as pulling reports and working with an online system
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong events experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202