Division Manager l Finance & Project Consulting
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : KJ52137
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. Robert Half was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry (March, 2012). Robert Half Australia prides itself on being a leader in professional-level recruitment whilst still retaining a boutique environment and approach to our clients.
Established in 1998, Robert Half Management Resources is a market-leading, specialist division placing senior-finance and project specialists on an interim or consulting basis. Our Brisbane office is looking for an experienced manager to lead this team.
Your critical role will be to lead by example in developing and delivering on key relationships with organisations ranging from small to medium size companies, to large corporates. As well as managing, mentoring and developing the tenured team, in collaboration with our wider management group.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing the team to achieve agreed budget targets, understanding how to get the best out of each individual consultant in the group.
- Recruiting additional headcount where required.
- Prospecting for new client business.
- Engaging, questioning and consulting to clients regarding their finance and business operations to uncover potential areas of improvement.
- Propose potential project solutions for their business.
- Use our proven delivery methodology to deliver top talent to them.
- Source candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database, and internet advertising; as well as work with our qualified Resource Manager, to source appropriate project specialists for our consulting assignments.
- Strategising to accomplish weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team.
At Robert Half we seek people with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to success is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. Self-management, a passion for excellence, initiative and hard work are necessary. Prior experience in accounting/project-based recruitment would be an advantage. You will excel in our demanding sales environment. You will need to understand our specific consulting methodology, and be able to build strong focused networks and respond proactively and positively to sales targets and management challenges. What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Management Resources team as well as our Brisbane management team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan and management compensation.
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training (sales and management) through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Be given the most of the best and most competitive technology solutions in the market
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
For further information contact Kevin Jarvis on 07 3039 4202 or send your resume by via the Apply Now link.
10 Eagle Street