Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 04 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 040820171MS
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Due to an increase in workload, this leading manufacturing company is seeking an EXPERIENCED dispatch officer to provide assistance asap. This is a 6 week temp role with a chance of extension. The hours are 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Reporting to the Distribution Manager, your duties will include
- Receive and prepare work orders from customer service and sales representatives
- Communicate any logistics problems or updates
- Domestic and International orders (Inc of export documentation)
- Deal with various Couriers, Freight forwarders
- Dangerous goods and non-DG consignments
- Preparing Invoices
- Preparing daily manifests
- Conduct freight investigation
- General administration
As the successful candidate you will have recent experience in a similar position. You will be able to demonstrate high attention to detail, high volume data entry and have the ability to communicate with a range of people at all levels. You will have a confident, professional and friendly phone manner and be able to handle stressful situations.
It is essential you have experience with SAP and ideally experience with any transport software.
This is a great opportunity for a hard-working and motivated individual who wants to join a leading business. This role is to start immediately so APPLY NOW.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street