Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 21 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : JW240717L1
Job Classification : IT & Technology
A well-established Brisbane based organisation providing the highest level of technical support to an ever growing national client base.
Reporting to the IT Services Team Leader, the Desktop Support Officer will be responsible for providing level 1 and 2 technical support in a busy environment, across a varied range of technology. You will support technologies such as:
- Windows 7/8/10
- Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM
- Printers, laptops, tablets, smart phones etc.
A suitable candidate will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a technical support role
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange and SCCM
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact James Wilburn in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Email your CV and cover letter directly to [email protected]
To apply, you MUST be an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street