Data Entry Officer
$23 - 30 / hour
28 June 2019
This is a great opportunity to utilise your extensive data entry skills within the RTO industry. Working for a well know organisation on a temporary basis for 2-4 weeks (with potential to become ongoing). Due to a recent influx of work load and a brand new data base, this organisation seeks an extremely well experienced and fast data entry expert. This team assists with processing high volumes of work and is keen to gain a switched on and reliable team member to join their team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, your role will involve:
- Processing high volume data entry both alpha and numeric of customer details and quotes
- Liaising with operations staff and drivers
- General administration - photocopying, scanning and filing
- Excellent time management skills
- Taking customer enquiries
- Entering student details into the database
- Organizing course information packs
- Binding documents
- Taking payments from students
- Preparing documentation - MS Word and MS Excel
The successful candidate will be team oriented with strong communication skills both written and verbal. You will need accuracy, attention to detail and experience in VETtrak. You will be looking for a great temp role, will be available immediately to start work on the Northside.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 30394204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202