Data Entry Officer | Temporary role | Immediate start
$24 - 27 / hour
19 November 2018
Our client is a seeking a Data Entry Officer to join their team on a temporary basis for an immediate start.
Your fit within the role will depend on your experience in data entry with your key responsibilities including:
- High level of accurate data entry
- Preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Entering data into database software and checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorised team members
- Testing new database systems and software updates
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong data entry experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202