Customer Service / Sales Administrator
$55,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
6 August 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Tech industry industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join the inner north suburbs team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as a Customer Service / Sales Administrator with your key responsibilities including:
- Familiar with Microsoft and Tech on a broad level
- Management of purchasing and procurement activities for goods, including bid solicitation, hardware, software & IT services
- Management, procurement and commissioning of Internet Services
- Management, procurement and commissioning of VoIP Services
- Daily reporting to service manager of service desk activities via BrightGauge & Autotask
- Daily reporting to management of procurement activities & status
- Obtain buy in & high usage by our clients of the Gluh portal via ongoing training & education.
- Successfully resolve client issues
- Keep abreast of the functionality and capabilities of the core products and services
- Structure relationships with the suppliers to ensure that where we need access to specific information, we can obtain it quickly
- Provide direct ongoing 'Account Management' to transactional accounts, either individually or across a team.
- Be actively aware of open quotes and orders, and their statuses, following up with clients when changes are made
- Assist the Team to review and allocate incoming tickets
- Provide assistance with invoice processing, financial management and travel booking when required.
- Review Gluh configurations to ensure best pricing is being displayed to clients
- Liaise with Distributors/Vendors to ensure timely procurement
- Ensure SoE recommendations on the Gluh portal are suitable & available to procure.
- Maintain current knowledge of pricing promotions and other offers from distributors and vendors that may impact Corp IT buy price
- Use initiative to determine alternate and best ways to purchase which result in better customer service by achieving better buying prices, lower freight costs, more efficient delivery times
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong sales and/or administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202