Customer Service Rep | Education Industry
$24 - 25.3 / hour
Administration & Office
Based near the brisbane CBD, this leading and successful education provider seeks a number of experienced, driven and energetic Customer Service Rep due to continued growth and promotions.
Company are searching for those with strong skills in relationship building, problem solvers who want to work hard and be a part of a team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, some of your daily duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries
- Assisting and advising payment processes
- Advising potential customers to help them achieve their desired career outcomes
- Assist with the enrolment of students and guiding them through the entire process
- Maintaining and updating student records
- Manage and complete your own admin duties associated with the role
This role is for someone who is excited to learn and receive training from those who have great experience.
As the successful candidate, you will be highly motivated and have a proven history as a high-achieving customer service rep in the education background. You will be self-driven, have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to multitask but prioritise leads. You will be expected to manage your own pipeline of enrolments and daily admin tasks.
It is essential you have recent proven experience in a similar position. Experience within the education industries would be highly advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 3039 4024
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane