Customer Service Officer | West End | Temp | Start ASAP
$24.5 - 25.5 / annum
Administration & Office
This is a great opportunity to utilise your exceptional customer service skills working in a role that is fulfilling and expand your skillset. This role is perfect for someone seeking to sink their teeth into a role and learn on the job. This organisation is a family friendly atmosphere; they are looking for someone who can be empathetic to new and existing customers.
This role will be an ongoing position with a view to move to permanency.
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, your role will involve:
- Answering inbound calls from customers and clients
- Processing customer orders
- Providing product knowledge and assisting with customer queries
- Entering and updating the data on the CRM
- Providing suitable advice to customers to get the best outcome
- Managing the customer service inbox
- General administration - photocopying, scanning and filing etc
The successful candidate will be team oriented with strong communication skills both written and verbal. You will need accuracy and attention to detail and an impeccable phone manner along with a professional approach. You will be looking for someone who is a team player and able to be open minded to role expansion in the future.
You will be immediately available, have solid customer service experience and be passionate about customer service.
Only those with corporate customer service experience will be considered.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane