Customer Service Officer | Immediate Start
$55 - 60 / hour
27 November 2018
Our client is a reputable company within the Financial Services industry who is seeking a multiple Customer Service Officers to join their CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to work for a highly regarded company, with the opportunity to up skill and have great career growth.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven customer service experience with key responsibilities including:
- Manage inbound customer service calls with a professional manner
- Data entry and database management - Salesforce CRM preferred
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with the day to day business
- Problem solving
- Support the overall administrative tasks of the business (where required)
To be successful in the role, you will be someone with very strong customer service or administration experience and who is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within a dynamic environment. Having a proven track record (2 years+) in customer service will be an advantage.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role that will give you opportunities to build meaningful relationships
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
- A training program will be provided
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202