Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 068400009358129
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Based in Brisbane CBD, this organisation seeks a highly professional and corporately presented Receptionist to join the team on a temp-perm basis. This role has become available due to the current Receptionist being promoted, so our client is looking for someone who loves Reception and has a passion for front of house work.
Reporting to the Office Manager, some of your daily duties will include:
- Meeting & greeting visitors and clients
- Assisting with customer queries via phone and email
- Completing expense claims and cab charges for staff
- Arranging travel for managers
- Ordering stationary and business cards
- Managing office car parks
- Organising catering for functions and meetings
- Data entry
- Organising mail for staff
- Booking meeting rooms
- Keeping the reception area neat and tidy
- General administration
You will have a bright and bubbly personality along with an immaculate presentation. You will have experience working in corporate Reception roles as you will need to be able to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have intermediate MS Office skills and have worked within corporate offices. If you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a Reception role and you are immediately available then apply now as we are conducting interviews this week.
Due to the nature of this role, those on working holiday visas will not be considered.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, please contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street