$40 - 60 / hour
10 May 2019
Our client is a growing, dynamic company in the Health industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Contracts Manager to join the Brisbane team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will depend on your proven experience as a Contracts Administrator with your key responsibilities including:
- Examining and analysing existing contracts for key partners
- Assessing risks and recommending changes to existing contracts
- Documenting all obligations from business partners and ensuring these are met
- Managing supply chain issues and contract disputes directly when required
- Using market analysis to compare the value of existing contracts
- Working with suppliers and partners to ensure that maximum ROI for the business is being achieved
- Renegotiation of outdated and uncompetitive contracts
- Preparation of documentation and regular presentation to senior stakeholders on the current and proposed contractual position
- Working with senior stakeholders to identify and action opportunities for improvements
- Ensuring the accuracy of invoices
- Working with teams both inside and outside of Accounts to foster positive improvements
You will need 10 years + experience in Contracts Management/Paralegal roles.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong contracts management experience and is passionate about building relationships with others.
You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
au 07 3039 4202