Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 31 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 03103TS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
On the back of recent business acquisitions coupled with the successful tendering on some large projects within Australia this organisation has positioned themselves within the market for the next decade and beyond. With a strong Senior Executive leadership team on board they have built a team of talented professionals not only with the Finance team but throughout the organisation. You will be spoilt for mentors and opportunities will certainly present themselves for individuals who want to be a part of this company's future.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager this role will require the Commercial Analyst to possess the following proven skills;
- Prepare detailed operational asset level analysis in a timely manner and of a high quality
- Prepare sensitivity analysis and models to understand how potential business decisions may affect the financial results
- Identify key financial risks and opportunities to operational strategies
- Undertake a rotating detailed quarterly asset review process in conjunction with relevant asset stakeholders
- Identify opportunities for improving operational processes to improve overall business efficiency
- Undertake scenario analysis to manage risk, drive growth and provide recommendations
- Assist Investor Relations monthly reporting and analysis
- Coordination and consolidation of ad hoc group reporting and special projects.
You are a qualified Commercial Analyst either by CA/CPA and possess strong modeling and forecasting skills. Key to your success in this role will be your drive and enthusiasm balanced with a cool head for pressure and your ability to communicate to key stakeholders both within and external to the business. Experience in reporting and presenting to executive management regarding asset level performance, pricing, cost management, return on investment, capex and resource planning will also be held in high regard.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Travis Steel(CPA) in our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street