Candidate Manager - Finance & Accounting
IT & Technology
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is a premium provider of accounting staffing solutions and is a high growth division of Robert Half. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market. With a network of over 300 offices worldwide, we are proud to call ourselves a market leader in the recruitment of accounting professionals for all types on an interim and permanent based roles. With increased demand for accounting support roles we need an additional Recruitment Specialist to help maintain our benchmark for excellence.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting team are looking for a new team member to add to their growing team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn from top performing Recruitment Specialists, Consultants and Managers.
Reporting to the Division Manager, the role is responsible for managing and growing networks of accounting support roles; Accounts Payable & Receivable, Payroll, Financial & Management Accountants for temporary contracts, via:
- Our industry-leading CRM database
- Constantly gaining referrals and leads of new, available candidates in the market.
- Networking and headhunting via Linked In
- Write ads for job boards then manage the response through resume selection, phone screen and email responses.
In addition, you will be trained to become expert in the following:
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Providing ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
- Conducting reference checks and other background and compliance procedures on candidates interviewed
- Organising candidate networking events
- Managing the job-filling process, according the proven RH temporary methodologies
- Handling candidate and client fulfilment queries
You will potentially attend client meetings with sales professionals on the team to fully understand the nature of client requirements, and consequently select well-matched candidates to fulfil client requirements. Following successful placement, you will maintain ongoing contact with placed candidates to ensure they receive exceptional customer service, and to gain leads for other project-related opportunities on the client site.
Are you the kind of person we look for?
To become a successful Candidate Manager at Robert Half you will have endless energy, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in this high-performance sales culture.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Brisbane team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Use the latest tablet technology to ensure effective collaboration and speed-to-market
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: no debt, two CEO's in 65 years, and strong financial performance in NSW and Australia.
If you are interested in becoming one of our Recruitment Consultants, please call Travis Steel on 07 3039 4202. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now. Robert Half guarantees confidentiality to discuss your career prospects. No details about you will be disclosed without your permission.