Recruitment Consultant - Business Development
$55000 - 70000 / annum
24 January 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
- 70-years in business
- NYSE Listed, Headquartered in California, 350+ offices worldwide
- Member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation
We are a US-listed, multi-national service provider with operations throughout the Asia Pacific region. We pride ourselves on our service and product offering to clients and have one of the highest client retention ratings in the industry. We are well positioned for the future after 24 consecutive quarters of growth globally across all service offerings.
Through continued investment and organic growth, an excellent opportunity exists for a proactive, target-driven professional to join our operations in Mount Waverley. This would suit a strong Recruiter, Business Development Manager/Executive or field-sales background person.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Developing strong relationships with a diverse client base that could include a mixture of repeat business, exclusive and target clients
- Cross-selling into existing accounts
- Fulfilling the clients' requirements with the highest level of customer service when they arise.
- The role will include a mixture of office and field-based sales covering the South Eastern market.
You will be a results orientated, target-driven professional with a passion for developing new business. With a track record in the sales industry, you will be looking for the next step in your career and relish the chance to be trained and perform in a professional, B2B sales role with a prestigious firm. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
We provide the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist our teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Mount Waverley team, you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary
- Have access to our market-leading commission plan
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities including our global, sales recognition "Reach For the Stars" program in Las Vegas
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
- Feel confident you're working in a very stable and successful business which boasts, amongst other things: "no debt", two CEO's in over 65 years, and strong financial performance in Queensland and Australia.
We are also proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Please send us your resume by clicking on the apply button, or email directly to Internal Recruitment at [email protected]
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days of applying
Mount WaverleySuite 42, Central 2
1 Ricketts Road
Mount Waverley VIC 3149 03 9239 8100