$30 - 30 / hour
July 27, 2018
Finance and accounting
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join an established and successful Finance team in Brisbane's CBD fringe.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and motivated person to join a well-established company and work within a strong team.
You will be a part of a driven and fast paced environment focusing on the day to day maintenance of various accounts payable elements including:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Coding, inputting and paying of supplier invoices
- Monthly reconciliations of supplier statements
- First contact point for supplier account queries
- Performing customer account reconciliations
- Liaison point between Sales team and customers for account queries
- Undertake monthly credit control processes and follow-ups as required
- Monthly reconciliation of company credit cards
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing and reconciliations of accounts payable and receivables, adjustments of customer records as required, balance sheet items, and inventory
- Other duties as required
- SAP experience ideal
You will need recent experience in a similar position, particularly in dealing with high volume environments. You will have the ability to demonstrate a high level of passion, enthusiasm and commitment.
This is a great opportunity to work within an established company in Brisbane, assisting in a close-knit team of finance professionals. If you have a can-do attitude and encompass the above attributes, we would love to hear from you.
This is a temp role for 3-6 months and is due to start immediately. Experience in previous temp roles is highly desirable.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane