Administration / Customer Service
$25 - 26.3 / hour
25 October 2017
Administration & Office
In the Aussie Summer we are due to expect some storms therefore our insurance and property repair clients will be seeking multiple customer service/administration all-rounders to assist at various offices throughout Brisbane.
These roles will require someone with solid customer service and administration experience who can start with short notice and have the ability to work in a proactive and unsystematic environment. These roles will typically last 6 to 8 weeks depending on the severity of the storm.
Due to the nature of the role the duties will include but are not limited to:
- First point of call regarding damaged vehicles or property
- Customer service both over the phone and face to face
- Confirming inspection appointments with customers
- Deliver excellent customer service to policy holders
- Booking property or vehicle assessments
- Advising customers on the progress of their claim
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Providing followed up support for processed claims
- Processing payments from customers
- High volume data entry
- General ad hoc administration
As the successful candidate you will have a friendly, high spirited and professional personality. You will have great prioritising skills and be able to juggle a busy work load. You will have exceptional customer service and take pride in your calm nature and be committed to the opportunity.
Experience within Insurance or Property would be highly advantageous. It is necessary you are immediately available, have a car, are flexible and can work varied hours.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane