Administration / Customer Service
Location : Brisbane CBD
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 100687OJ
Job Classification : Administration & Office
With storm season on the horizon, our insurance and property repair clients will be seeking multiple customer service/administration all-rounders to assist at various offices throughout Brisbane. These roles will require admin professionals who will be able to start with extremely short notice and have the ability to work long days (potentially even working on a 24/7 roster). These roles will typically last 6 to 8 weeks depending on the severity of the storm.
Depending on the client and the role, some of your duties may include:
- First point of call regarding damaged vehicles or property
- Lodgement of Insurance claims with high attention to detail
- Booking property or vehicle assessments
- Communicating with customers via phone, email or face-to-face regarding insurance claims
- Advising customers on the progress of their claim
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Providing follow up customer service to confirm appointments
- Taking payments from customers
- High volume data entry and general administration duties
As the successful candidate you will have a friendly, hardworking and professional personality. You will have great time management skills and be able to juggle a busy work load. You will have exceptional customer service and take pride in your calm nature and dedicated to the role.
Experience within Insurance or Property would be highly advantageous. It is necessary you are immediately available, have a car, are flexible and can work varied hours.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4204.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street