Accounts Payable Officer
$26 - 26 / hour
16 November 2018
Finance and accounting
A new temporary opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to work in a close team in a large coal industry organisation based in Brisbane CBD.
The Accounts Payable officer will work within a team environment and would be ideal for a driven person with a keen eye for details. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full function accounts payable processing
- Reconciliation of preferred supplier and creditor accounts and bank accounts
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Prepare and process creditor invoices, credit card payments and employee expenditure reconciliation
- Assist with month end balancing and receipting
- Responding to customer and supplier queries
You will be a tenured Accounts Payable Officer with experience in full function, end to end processing. Ideally you will have experience working in a previous coal and mining based role. You will have strong attention to detail and have previous experience working in high volume and complex environments. Previous experience in temp roles highly regarded.
This role is to start immediately so to be considered for this position, you must be immediately available!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Brisbane office on 07 3039 4202.
Learn more about our Brisbane recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-brisbane
10 Eagle Street
Brisbane QLD 4000 07 3039 4202