$27 - 30 / hour
Finance and Accounting
If you are looking for a varied role within a growing company that is close to home, then we have the opportunity for you! Our client is an SME logistics' organisation that has been experiencing growth with no signs of slowing down. They are located in Botany offices with on-site parking available and just conveniently just a short walk from a bus stop. Offering a close-knit, 'family-feel' work environment they are focused on offering clearly defined training and support for all employees. They are looking for a professional Accounts Payable officer to join their team with an immediate start. This is a long term, ongoing opportunity that has the potential to be made permanent with strong performance.
In this fast paced, varied positon no two days will be the same! You will take full ownership of the Accounts Payable process including data entry and coding of invoices, processing up to 250 invoices a week and weekly payment runs. Using your excellent relationship building skills you will manage the communication with operation teams across Australia and play a vital role in the accuracy of cash flow. You can really make this role your own as you will get the chance to get involved within Accounts Receivable and other ad-hoc tasks.
Your skills & expertise
- You will have proven success in a full function Accounts Payable role,
- Experience using MYOB, Xero or NetSuite would be advantageous,
- Good communication and rapport building skills,
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize your time well,
- Ability to work autonomously and without supervision,
- Immediate availability to start work.
What's on offer?
- The chance to join a growing Company with long term prospects,
- A varied role that will allow you to take full ownership of Accounts Payable,
- The opportunity to learn Accounts Receivable and develop your skill set,
- An employer that promotes staff development and work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney