Internal Recruiter - Immediate Start!
Location : Bondi
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : MR06546
Job Classification : Administration & Office
This expanding organisation is looking for a vibrant and energetic recruiter to join their buzzing HR team. You will assist in sourcing exceptional talent to accommodate growth within the organisation. This business is known for their promotion of work-life balance and values.
Reporting into the Operations Manager your day to day duties will include:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process which includes; advertisement screening, qualifying potential candidates and phone interviewing.
- Communicating with the hiring managers on job briefings
- Identifying, sourcing and selecting the top talent using a variety of media
- Maintain and administer the candidate database
- Prepare employment contracts & coordinate on-boarding projects
- Assist in the development, coordination and administration of key HR initiatives.To be successful in this role you will need to have previous experience working in recruitment - Agency recruitment / sales is highly preferred.
- In addition to your experience you will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Friendly & approachable nature
- Ability to multi-task
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and adaptable to different personalitiesPlease send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
- Apply Today
19 Martin Place